Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

solitaire

I used to be addicted to solitaire. Like I'd play it for 2 hrs everyday or soemthing. then it became something i did before i sleep. Because I'd sleep at like 1:53, but i only do stuff at the start of 15 min time intervals, so i HAD to sleep at 2. so i'd play solitaire. cept usually it'd spill over to 2:13, which means i hafta sleep at 2:15, and that never works out, so i'd always end up sleeping at 3.

but nowadays, i play solitaire in the car a lot. when i wanna piss my mom off. lol. she drives me to places a lot and thats usually the only time we can talk. idk why but recently, we've been arguing so much. o.o like we never used to argue, and our arguments are semi stupid and semi not, cuz we're both technically right =.= so i'd just play and not say anything. but then she just accuses me of having a "bad attitude" and "not showing any respect". in a weird way, i relish in this because i know she gets irritated hah. she just hates my playing solitaire and always says that i'm "addicted" and has hinted multiple times that i should give it up for lent, but i'm just like BAHAHAH FU I ONLY PLAY THIS WHEN I'M MAD SO I CAN ANNOY YOU.