Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

rollercoaster

this week was such a rollercoaster lol.

I FOUND MY TI-89! a douche didnt take it. actually, one of the nicest people i know stuck it in their backpack on accident lol. so now i have 2 89s...anyone wanna buy it for $70???

Sister is born! Her name's Michaela and shes fucking beautiful and tiny and cute. :) But that means now, the days will get super hectic lol. my brothers and i have to take a bus to and from school every day; we're buying a new freezer and filling it up with like easy microwaveable dinners or something. damn, I wish I could legally drive =____= would make everyone's life easier.

college euphoria still goin strong! i'm pretty excited for next year ^______^ and i'm so proud of all my friends! Those who got into amazing colleges definitely deserved it. But there were lots of "should've"s that didnt. :( but honestly, college is a mere four years of your life. if you're going to grad school, thats the one that matters anyway. in the long run, it'll work out! I think that they're just suffering temporary setbacks earlier on in life than everyone else. 

senior project done. lol. qq. nuff said.
and i failed the chem test, as did everyone else, so i'm not too worried bout it.

i also bought candy today! makes me happeh hee :) yay for gay bacon: