Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

5 quick funfacts about you


  1. I is a stalker. LOL. okay more like a stan. but not a super dedicated one. not anymore anyways. but hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG <3
  2. I have really some really weird fetishes relating to how guys are attractive. ask me if you wanna know what they are. but yeah. they're weird =.= EXCEPT TO ME THEY MAKE PERFECT LOGICAL SENSE. forrealz
  3. I am freakishly lazy. its 12:15. i'ma start doing homework :( after this of course
  4. I have a gajillion dreams that i want to chase after, but can't. just cuz most are impractical, or i'm asian  :(
  5. Speaking of dreams, I sometimes can't differentiate between dreams (from when you're asleep) and reality. haha. also, i'm pretty impressionable when it comes to dreams. so whatever happens in my dreams is going to affect how i look at you hahahha...... yeup. sometimes its helps you, sometimes it doesnt. meh. can't control my subconscious :P but forrealz, dreams can make me week if they're good :) okay dude like i dreamt this SUPER GOOD DREAM on the night before teh SATs and i was so chill the next day. i was seriously like LALALALAL SATS PFT W/E and i scored decently. i just felt SO CONFIDENT AND HAPPY for the entire day LOL
  6. (i'ma put more just cuz ;) i believe in fate. and soulmates. and love. and all that cheesy stuff :)
  7. at one point of my life, i really wanna date some badboy LOL. preferably gangster. with a motorcycle. who smokes. but it's just gonna be a short fling ;) i yearn for danger and excitement hahaha. not longterm though :P
okay the end :))