Friday, August 13, 2010
Waiting by Kiss the Rain
I am waiting.
I'm waiting for that moment that people describe in countless words. I am waiting for the moment where time stops and the world stops spinning on its axis, when the sun kisses the earth and the sky glimmers like diamonds. I'm waiting and dreaming of when the wind sings songs that soar in the emptiness of the sky and the trees sway in the dance. I'm waiting for the right man to come along and smile at me with his eyes glistening and arms outstretched.
I don't know who I am waiting for to pick me up in one fellow swoop and carry me to the moon but I do know what I'm waiting for.
I'm waiting for the very first second out of endless time where I fall in love and the world below me fades away with the breeze.
I am waiting to be found, taken in, and held with the fragile wings of love.
One day, I swear, my heart will fly.
source: soompi
LOL i didnt write this =.= BUT ITS SO BEAUTIFUL :)