w000t yay for 14 hour flights! :D
hong kong is amazing. heck, even the flight was amazing :D i actually liked the food LOL noms
I had three breakfasts today ahahhaha. One on the plane, the second one at some cha chaan teng (SO GOOD. WAY BETTER THAN WESTERN FOOD :), and the third one at Jumbo Kingdom, which is actually a restuarant that's on water haha. We had to take a boat to get there :D and the restaurant looked breathtaking. There was so much amazing art everywhere :) And the dimsum was good ^_^
On the downside, both my parents lost their iphones (on the plane/airport probably) o.o but they disconnected their services so its okay for the moment. sucks tho :(
I did SO MUCH WALKING. omg. and so much eating while I was at it. Especially Gai Dan Jai and artificial sharkfin soup :D and some herbal drink that supposedly was good for my cough, which has been going on for like 4 weeks already o.o it really sucks. NOMS NOMS NOMS
Going to eat with some relatives in about an hour ^_______^ I LOVE FOOD KEKEKEK.
Ooh and I went shopping! And things are so amazingly cheap! NO SALES TAX :DDDD lovin it here
I love this robust and vibrant culture. Everything is so frickin efficient! If only the DMV would adopt some of its habits. Seriously, the people at the DMV work like sloths =_____= but at the government places here, people work SO FAST ;ASLDKFJLKSA. Gah why can't I live here? Also, the government provides free and really fast wifi to most public places :) Also, the government is so rich they're giving money away LOL. Except the majority of Hong Kong is working way too hard and earning way too little. :( sucks mang
I would've taken so many pictures but my camera ran out of battery :( OMG and we have this amazing hotel! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Even though it looks pretty crappy from the outside, Harbourview Hotel is amazing :) and even the people are super nice to us! They give us directions when we ask :D
Also, I discovered these amazing IMPACT MINTS that look so posh and taste SO GOOD. It's like an explosion of sweet electric goodness in my mouth :) Gonna stock up tomorrow yay! Why doesn't america carry blackcurrent flavored stuff? such a pity.
I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow :(