i got my hair straightened a few days ago. and got bangs that look weird >.>
ehh w/e. but now my hair doesnt look damaged anymore haha :P
AND ITS SUPER SOFT :) but i had to frickin stay in the hair place for 5 frickin hrs cuz they had to do treatment for it =.= and then they ran out of english magazines, so i could only look at the pictures for the chinese ones. cuz i suck :(
not only that, they made sure i dont wash my hair for TWO FRICKIN DAYS. OMG. I'M DYING. do u know how it feels to be in a hot and humid country and not be able to wash ur freakin hair?!?!?!!?
its terrible. i feel gross and icky. ew.
i went to IMM today ^^ its some mall where 2am will come in TWO DAYS :OOO. maybe i should go ;)
hopefully the fans arent too scary >.< but then again, i'm not even that big a fan of 2am. i only know jo kwon haha. hmmmm...
30 day challenge:
I hope I will never go to rehab, or to jail. I hope I will never be homeless or declare bankruptcy. I hope I never have to go through depression or other mental illnesses. I hope I never have to move to Africa. or Thailand. I hope my life never becomes a drama. actually, it can be a mini drama especially if it has a super happy ending.
idk. i dont feel like answering this question. =.=
i hope i never have to do what i don't want to. :P
i'm addicted to love. and also the main singer dude :Q__
yay w-inds! its srsly one of the few songs i like from them. usually they suck. haha :P