I hate my shallowness. I hate how my life is so boring and lifeless. I hate how I only seem to care about college or money or hot guys. I hate how I feel as if my life is going to be this stupid and pointless, because even though it's laidback (somewhat) and has a lack of drama, it doesn't feel like I'm living my life at all. It feels like I'm passing each day just for the sake of going through the day. I hate how whenever I need to write a poem, or an autobiographical essay, there is nothing in my life that really strikes a chord in my heart. I hate how I feel like a zombie. I hate how I am so callous and ignorant. I hate how everyone else seems to have a direction in their life, while I am doing nothing. I hate how I feel guilty for not doing anything and watching dramas all day. I hate how I despise my life so much even though it's so much better than a majority of the population. I hate how I'm obligated to take a good girl image.
I hate how this post sounds so emo. =.=
LOLOLL. it'll be happier tomorrow :)